Laser marking technology is one of the largest application areas of laser processing. Laser marking using a high energy density laser light to illumination of a workpiece, the surface layer vaporized material or a chemical reaction color change occurs, leaving a permanent mark marking method. Laser marking can produce a variety of characters, symbols and patterns, etc., and the size of the characters can range from millimeters to micrometers, which is of special significance for product anti-counterfeiting.
1 . The laser is used as an additive method, and there is no processing force between the workpiece and the workpiece. It has the advantages of no contact, no cutting force, and low thermal influence, which ensures the original accuracy of the workpiece. At the same time, the material has wide adaptability, can make very fine marks on the surface of a variety of materials and has very good durability .
2 The laser has good spatial control and time control, and has great freedom in the material, shape, size and processing environment of the processing object. It is especially used for automatic addition and special surface processing. And the addition method is flexible, which can not only meet the needs of laboratory-style single-item design, but also meet the requirements of industrialized mass production.
3 The laser marking is fine, and the lines can reach the order of millimeters and micrometers . It is very difficult to forge and change the marks made by laser marking technology, which is important for product anti-counterfeiting.
4 . The combination of laser processing system and computer numerical control technology can form high-efficiency automatic processing equipment, which can print various characters, symbols and patterns, and it is easy to use software to design marking patterns and change marking content to meet the high-efficiency and fast-paced requirements of modern production.
5 laser processing is not pollution, is a clean and pollution-free high environmental processing technology. Laser marking machines have been widely used in all walks of life, opening up broad prospects for high-quality, high-efficiency, pollution-free and low-cost modern processing and production. With the continuous expansion of modern laser marking application fields, the requirements for the miniaturization, high efficiency and integration of laser manufacturing equipment systems are becoming higher and higher. The successful development of new high-efficiency fiber laser technology will surely result in this. Big push.
Laser marking technology has the following characteristics
2. The laser is processed with non-mechanical " tools " , which does not produce mechanical extrusion or mechanical stress on the material , has no " tool " wear, is non-toxic, and rarely causes environmental pollution.
3. The laser beam is very thin, which reduces the consumption of processed materials.
4. During processing , it does not generate X -rays like electron beam bombardment and other processing methods , and it will not be interfered by electric and magnetic fields.
5. The operation is simple, the use of computer numerical control technology can realize automatic processing, can be used for high-efficiency processing of parts and components on the production line, and can be used as a part of the flexible processing system.
6. The precision workbench can be used for fine micromachining.
7. Use a microscopic system or a camera system to observe or monitor the condition of the processed surface.
8. It can process its internal parts through transparent materials (such as quartz, glass).
9. The prism and reflection system can be used to focus the beam on the inner surface or inclined surface of the workpiece for processing.
10. It can mark bar codes, numbers, characters, patterns and other signs.
11. The line width of these marks can be as small as 20μm , and the line depth can be up to 10mm or less, so it can mark the surface of " good dense " parts.